Getting Started with TicTacTeach
We help committed teachers free up their time to work. Preschool is an essential experience in every child’s development and their teachers should be focusing on delivering high-quality educational content, not the administrative hassles that we all hate, but tolerate to do what we love.
I blog regularly about my favorite preschool elements, topical issues and my experience.
I love to hear your thought in the comments section.
At TicTacTeach you will also find resources that are ready for you to do with your children today. All resources come with:
- step-by-step instructions
- beautiful photographs and illustrations of the process and the end product
- an explanation of the learning outcomes
- comprehensive list of any materials required
- identification of themes the activity can be used to support
- helpful tips from my 35 years of early childhood education
Preschool Science experiments are an incredibly effective means of getting preschool children to interact with the world around them, both inside and outside the classroom. There is no limit to what you can do with [...]
See what TicTacTeach is all about:
My Newsletter and Free eBook
I’d like to invite you to subscribe to my newsletter, which is full of exclusive content and tips that you cannot find here on the blog.
You can unsubscribe at any time, but I promise you will not be disappointed.
As a thank you, you’ll get instant access to my very popular eBook, 50 Games Preschoolers Love, the most comprehensive guide you’ll ever need to keep your preschoolers thrilled and engaged all year long.
The eBook includes:
- 50 Free Games of various lengths and complexities
- Get your children communicating and playing cooperatively
- Accompanying explanations of the lessons and benefits of each game
- Time-honored content that children are guaranteed to love
Just enter your name and email below and you’ll get a copy of it right away.
[subscribe-sendy-form id=”iZoUcs7w2lOasW8vWBa2ag” name=”true” captcha=”true”]